Hey everyone! You may have noticed a flurry of updates for Questionable Markup over the past couple weeks. The reason for that is that I recently setup an error tracking service for the game that alerts me as people hit errors, so I've been trying to correct issues as they come in. Here's some of what's been addressed:
- Fixed memory leaks that could cause the game to crash during longer play sessions
- Fixed a couple different issues that could cause the AI to get stuck, effectively preventing the game from going forward. I've fixed those issues and also made it so if there are future issues with the AI, the game should keep going.
- Fixed issue where game could crash if you pressed enter when the text field had a non-positive value or was blank when buying a product
- Fixed issue where multiplayer games could get stuck if player paused game while waiting for other players to finish their turn
- Fixed other issues where going in and out of the pause screen at the wrong time could cause issues
- Added error message if the game can't be launched due to incompatible OpenGL version
So if you see an issue with the game, check back the next day; I'll probably have a patch ready for it by then. Otherwise, feel free to reach out to me! I'm always happy to help.
As I was making these changes, I also took the opportunity to replace the trees and flowers with some nicer looking assets that became available since launch. I had been meaning to do that for a while, so I figured I'd just take care of it as I was making other changes.
Let me know if you have any feedback, thanks!
Get Questionable Markup
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.